WDI’s Compact Tubing Heads tubing heads are a low cost tubing suspension solution for fracturing or recompletion applications. The head features a versatile straight bore design for single completion capable of supporting up to a 5″ hanger. This design allows for full-bore access up to 5-1/2″ casing (or smaller). The hanger can be landed through 4″ valves, eliminating the need for larger valves and BOPs. WDI’s Compact Tubing Heads accept a wide variety of tubing hanger styles including mandrel and wrap-around.
- Available up to 5-1/8″ 10M configuration.
- Flanged or studded connections, top and bottom, are available
Straight Bore Design
- Features a 45° landing shoulder capable of supporting maximum loads
- Studded Side Outlets
Manufacturing Standard (needs to be verified)
- API-6A, PSL-1, DD, L-U, PR-1 (3M & 5M)
- API-6A, PSL-2, DD, L-U, PR-1 (10M)
- PE/BG bottom for use with PE secondary seal
- Double P seal
- Double O-ring
- Additional variations available upon request
- Additional sizes available upon request
- Available with ET (integral) style lockscrews